life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fascinating, no?

There's this cool site that lets you choose the countries you've visited, and then maps it for you. Very cool, but the formatting doesn't work all that well with my layout, so I'll do the boring alternate thing and just list my 17 countries instead.

In order of first visit (repeat visits, obviously, not listed), I've been to: Canada, USA, Mexico, Cook Islands, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. Of these countries, I've legally worked in 5 of them: Canada, US, Australia, Singapore, China (Hong Kong).

Fascinating, no?

Actually, kind of boring. But I like maps.

make your own map

2 Comments:

  • Nice to see you back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 p.m.  

  • I had no idea the Cook Islands were a sovereign nation. I thought they were a protectorate.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home