life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Weekend Wrap

Great weekend. Where do I begin?

  • A Canuck win in OT on Friday night. A Canuck loss on Sunday : (
  • My first league slo-pitch game (more on that later).
  • Great weather all weekend long!
  • A great Saturday brunch with Little Bub and Muffin.
  • Had some great news in anticipation of a trip to Vegas!!
  • Cleaned the hell out of my "pile of forgotten stuff" tucked away at the back of my closet.
  • Plenty of time spent with friends.

And you? How was your weekend?

3 Comments:

  • my weekend...i did teardown and worked more hours then when i worked for cirque but finished earlier -- funny but true! happy to hear you are well, miss you, cookie xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 p.m.  

  • gal my weekend was hell... 3 flights to get here.... slept 30 minutes total... went straight to site... did some work... got back to hotel and slept about 8 hours (while waking up every hour since there is no clock here).. worked 17 hours for teardown... can i tell you that i HATE single chairs. we finished just past 3am. public sevices finished at 11:30 isn't that kind of switched around???? woke up at 3pm today in a daze and wandered around the city. tomorrow will do a bus tour and see as much as possible. wed is paris! talk soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 p.m.  

  • Ladies: I have to be honest and tell you (as if this is a surprise!) that I do not miss Tear Down at all.

    AT. ALL.

    Sorry to hear of your horror stories, but I hope your next destinations are fantastic!! I know they will be!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 7:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home