life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Slo-pitch: game #3

OK, despite the fact that we're now winless in three slo-pitch games, there was controversy. We knew we could win, so were a bit disappointed to see that they had recruited a ringer to play with them. It definitely changed the complexion of the game, and we lost a close one.

Personally, my defensive play has never been better. I snagged some tough line drives and was rock solid at 1st base. My hitting, on the other hand, wasn't up to snuff. I went 1-for-3 at bat, and need to hit the batting cage at some point to get some practice time in.

Still, it was a close game and I'm happy with the solid fielding I did today. And that, my friends, is what you call progress!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home