life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I'm meeting someone for coffee to discuss a job that, apparently, I'd be perfect for. My little angel Ms. Header is the one who first brought this to my attention just a few short days ago, and the excitement has now spread to the point where the person who currently occupies the job is convinced that I'm the one to replace her.

And she even said to me on the phone, "I'd be happy to have coffee and convince you that you're perfect for the job!"

Well, shiver me timbers. I'm interested in hearing more!!

1 Comments:

  • morrie,
    sydney and I are pulling for you and know that you'd be perfect for any job and they'd be full of motza balls not to take you! you'll let us know, of course, as soon as you have more info. uncle leon needs updates, and frankly, i know you'd rather i call him. let her buy the coffee and share the cake. kisses, leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home