life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, January 31, 2005

mcgeek campy?
wear a jean jacket with jeans?
naked men in toolbelts pictures?

Again, I marvel at the way in which people are unlucky enough to stumble across this blog. More specifically, I can't imagine expectantly typing these phrases into a search engine and facing the disappointment of finding, instead of the intended result, this load of crap that I call life is large:

  • Gabrielle Richens pictures dancing with the stars
  • My restaurant rules Patrick Collins
  • Justin Melvey gay
  • Why did Clijsters and Lleyton broke up
  • Ty Henschke
  • Large dick and naturel
  • Grant Denyer Lleyton Hewitt (tons of searches for this one)
  • Lleyton Hewitt penis (and apparently lots of people searching for this one, too)
  • Letter of awareness to employee
  • Justin Melvey Bondi
  • "said but I didn’t say" lyrics dawsons creek
  • Lleyton snake
  • Davenport Molik ace bad call
  • Alcia Molik navel
  • Mcgeek campy
  • Wear a jean jacket with jeans

And then there's this one, my personal favourite. I assure you I didn't post any pictures of naked men in toolbelts. Sure, I was thinking about 'em. Absolutely. But I didn't post any. Still, I'm happy I could help this poor lost soul find what they weren't looking for. It's the giver in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home