life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Out of Africa my nose

I'd seen this years ago and it reminded me of my friend Ben's uniquely personal way of dancing. But thanks to Jesse, a whole new world has opened up for me to explore. I have a feeling that I'll spend hours checking out some of this stuff, but this is the one that got me started and had me LOMA (laughing outta my ass).

One wee word of warning: make sure you're not drinking scotch and diet coke while you view this, cuz you're liable to expel it through your nose. And I'm here to tell ya....owwwwch!

He looks awfully fun.

1 Comments:

  • heh heh, i love zefrank. he came to the university of washington and gave a lecture on website design. i'm not really into design but went solely because he was freakin' hilarious and cute to boot.

    sadly, he's a hetero.

    sigh.

    jesse
    ipsoblogo.com

    ps: thanks for the hollah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home