life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, January 24, 2005

I know Header will love this post!

Melbourne: a damn fine place! I accomplished everything I wanted to on this trip, from making new friends in Peter and Kevin, to seeing old friends (I love my friends Elsie and Natalie!!), to seeing tons of amazing tennis, to sharing all the fun with my surprise last-minute travel partner F, to enjoying the best of Melbourne's weather, to getting out among the nightlife. And as an added bonus, my friend F and I were overwhelmed at the amount of hot men in that city, a fact reinforced for me at Friday night's opening of the Midsumma Festival at Federation Square. Oh dear!

Heartfelt thanks to the absolutely gorgeous Kevin and Peter, the best hosts a gal could ever have! They made me feel right at home and generously sacrificed their time and effort to help make my Melbourne trip awesome. These guys are friends of my good friend Sin-dee, and I had never met them before, but I can truly say that they are beautiful inside and out. I'm so glad to now be able to call them my friends, and am looking forward to their next time they visit Canada!

I'm pretty sure my freaky friend Header is loving this post. Header, I think you're abso-freakin'-lutely right: Melbourne totally rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home