life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, January 24, 2005

liftie sex?
narita hooker?
lleyton hewitt penis girth?

I've become a total site statistics slut. I love seeing who's been visiting my blog, who's been staying for a while, who's been referred from other blogs, and who's stumbling across me by unexpected means. As a matter of fact, I'm seeing a number of interesting referrals from various search engines. That is, net surfers are finding my site purely by accident.

For instance, I hope that the person who was searching for "Ben Unwin" gay found what he or she sought. And I also trust that these surfers found the desired search results that brought them to life is large:

  • beer and nuts debra
  • narita hooker
  • Celebrity Chef "Patrick Collins"
  • www.bicurious.com
  • liftie sex (WTF?!)
  • ryan andrijich
  • lapd swat, physical fitness test
  • living large spending small

My personal favourite, however, has to be: lleyton hewitt penis girth. Sure, the guy's hit the gym hard, muscled up a bit on top, and is showing off an impressive set of pipes. I just wonder how things are going in the below-the-belt department, and clearly I'm not the only one! I wonder if Bec cares to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home