life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

You can't take it with you

Imagine my dilemma. I’m vacating my apartment in a few days and flying to Brisbane, so I have to get rid of everything. Ev. Ree. Thing. Some things will be sold (for a pittance), some will be given away, some will be donated to the needy. Some, on the other hand, will simply be consumed.

I refer, of course, to the half-bottle of Scotch that I can’t take on the plane with me! Seems there’s some draconian rule that prohibits bringing open bottles of booze on a flight and during the course of an absurdly short flight to tropical Queensland getting blind drunk to the point of belligerence. As a result, I gotta finish that bad boy in the next couple of days.

Bottoms up, everyone!

2 Comments:

  • I can make you laugh in 8 words....

    'Aren't you a little bit old for that.'

    hahahah I'm laughing.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:40 a.m.  

  • You had me at hello

    Oops, I mean, you had me at 6 words. LOMA!! Well done, Luscious Lorna!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home