life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

"And furthermore....."

The news that a certain somebody has found a new love makes my heart smile. While I only know Dan from reading his words -- and having a wee bit of a blog crush on him -- I can certainly understand how someone might fall for him without even having met him in person. He just seems like such a genuine, cool kind of guy.

I know a couple of my friends will be very disappointed it's not me who happens to be the object of Dan's affection. I think both Paula and Header had high hopes that, somehow, I'd end up with Danno. In fact, Paula e-mailed me just today and said (and I quote) "And furthermore.....I think you should move back and marry Dantallion."

Sorry guys, but it looks like Dan's off the market. And I couldn't be happier for him. Go buddy!

2 Comments:

  • I never knew ANY of this...You're the sweet, genuine, cool one (who goes to the beach far more than most people ever get the chance to - bastard - but I digress). I've been enjoying getting to know you, and I hope that we continue to do so.

    Oh, and for the record, don't call me Danno. Somehow it gives me an uncontrollable impulse to whip out some handcuffs and 'book' people. And I'm not supposed to do that anymore.

    By Blogger dantallion, at 5:21 a.m.  

  • not only does dan's new found happiness bring me happyness for him but it brings me personal hope that i'll find someone one day as well ... all is not lost! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home