life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Phreaquin' hard

It’s a done deal: the details are in the can and I’m a circus phreaque. Off to Brisbane tomorrow to hang with the family -- including my beautiful, but early-risin' nieces -- and wait to hear about the progress of my next Aussie work visa.

I’ll (hopefully) be joining the troupe as they prepare the Melbourne site in late February. We’ll be there for March and April, followed by a stint in Adelaide in May, and Perth from late June to the end of July-ish. Singapore and Hong Kong follow.

I’ve got my 2 suitcases packed, and anyone who knows this gal understands that choosing the right mix of play clothes, work clothes and sports clothes is a big game of pros and cons. "Well, this shirt looks nice and would be OK for wearing both to work and out to dinner with friends. Then again, I never fail to pick up when I wear that one."

I swear, I’ve wasted hours playing this game. My normal verdict would just be to throw them both in. Uh, no. Two suitcases Jeff, not seven.

Ugh. It's been phreaquin' hard.

7 Comments:

  • hmm, I guess this means I'm going to have to start shopping Trans-Pacific seat sales instead of my planned Trans-NA.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:45 p.m.  

  • What the hell is going on?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:03 p.m.  

  • Why am I the only one in the world not moving lately?

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:42 p.m.  

  • I just buy more to solve that problem. Well, when I have money. One thing I hate is going on a trip and thinking, WHY did I wear this, or bring it. So -- off to the mall I go. :-P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 a.m.  

  • Cirque is a pretty liberal organisation. Don't bring suitcases. Walk around naked.

    By Blogger dantallion, at 1:53 p.m.  

  • Hi jcmd! I'm going to echo Toddy.. What's going on here?

    Please direct me to more information, and don't just say "read my blog", because you and I both know there's a whole bunch of posts that has nothing to do with anything that's going on here.

    Well, it seems like you're going on some big adventure! Good luck! Take pictures! Send them to me!

    By Blogger Jase, at 2:23 p.m.  

  • two suitcases? that sounds perfect for a weekend get away!

    oh wait. you're going for longer than a weekend? months, say you?

    what are you crazy?! only two suitcases?! where are you going to put everything else?

    jesse
    ipsoblogo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home