life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, February 21, 2005

A bad-ass Canadian gal

In Week Three and we found out that Kate's Canadian, eh? Who woulda thunk: a bad-ass Canadian gal!! My sisters think that Kate isn't really a bad-ass, and instead was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and got into some serious trouble. I tend to agree, but I'm not 100% convinced by any means. She's Canadian, so surely she's polite, has a great sense of humour, and drinks real beer. But maybe, just maybe, she really is a bad-ass. Can't wait to find out!

I get drawn in more and more by this show every week -- and it's only been 3 freakin' weeks so far! Oh so many deep, dark secrets to uncover. Week Four's episode is only two days away now, so colour me anxious!

But, Lost aside, life goes on. I'm back in Sydney and the weather's still great. Still waiting for word on the work visa while I crash with my awesome friend Number One. Soon it'll be off to Melbourne to join the circus, so I'll just try to enjoy my final few days here. Shouldn't be too hard. Eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home