life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Clarification for the masses

Apparently, my blog posts of late have been just as indecipherable as the voices stuff that I've been sorting through in my head.

To clarify, here's what's going on in my life right now:

  • I went home to Vancouver in November and quit my job.
  • I came back to Sydney to be a bum for a few months, before returning back to Vancouver to live.
  • In the meantime, I started interviewing with this company.
  • I kept getting passed to the next stage of the interview process, despite the fact that I didn't know whether I really wanted to pursue an opportunity with them (if and when it was presented).
  • In the meantime, I'd given notice on my wee studio apartment and planned to spend time with my family in Brisbane before going home to Vancouver.
  • The more I progressed through the interview process and the more that I learned about the job, the lifestyle, and the opportunity, the more I realized I wanted to give it a shot.
  • And then I started stressing: would I actually be offered the job?
  • And then I was! I've been offered a job with one of the shows that's currently touring Asia-Pacific.
  • As planned, I cleared out my apartment and headed to Brisbane.
  • I'm currently hanging out in hot, humid Queensland and am waiting to hear about the progress of my visa. The company is taking care of that for me, so I just have to wait and then join them when it's in the bag.
  • I'll join the troupe in Melbourne for March and April.
  • We'll head to Adelaide for May.
  • Perth is on the agenda for part of June and July.
  • After that, it's Singapore and Hong Kong (dates TBD).
  • I did mention that I'll be on tour with them, right? Have I mentioned that I can only bring two suitcases? Zoiks!

And that's it in a nutshell. Sorry for the confusion, dear readers.

Any questions?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home