life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Give me a Canadian man and a Hudson's Bay blanket any day

Today somebody sent me pictures of two Canadian friends of his who, as it turns out, are extremely lickable attractive. Yum and double yum! This guy claims that there's somethin' special about the water north of the 49th parallel that helps produce hot guys. And that got me wondering:

  • What do Canadian men have that sets them apart from other men?
  • What is it exactly that makes Canadian men hot?
  • And who out there wants to fuck a Canuck?

I know there are Canadian admirers out there, so I'm interested in hearing your opinions, your stories, your triumphs. And which Canadian man in particular do you want to wrap up with in a Hudson's Bay blanket and keep warm on a cold Winter's night?
Maybe it's this guy?
Or perhaps him?
How 'bout this fella?
I bet lots of you would choose this hottie.

But who would you most like to curl up with?

7 Comments:

  • I can vouch for that. WOOOF.
    A very winning combination.
    Great blog posts by the way, stud.

    By Blogger buff, at 6:29 a.m.  

  • Which Canuck would I most like to curl up with?

    Why you of course, sweetie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 a.m.  

  • Notable omission from your list of Canadian men options.

    http://www.kurtfiles.com/

    And I think that we can claim this one too:
    http://www.kiefer-rocks.com/

    As for the Canadian man I would most like to curl up with, well I still have issues with longing for BB. Are you sick of it yet? I certainly am.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:36 a.m.  

  • *blush*

    Alexandre Despatie. Heaven on 2 legs...

    By Blogger dantallion, at 1:19 p.m.  

  • Hmmm.... I think Ryan Reynolds is pretty swell, and I wouldn't mind getting him swollen in another place and time.

    You are so lucky to be in Australia! However, I will play the new k.d. lang CD in your honor.

    By Blogger Jef, at 9:16 a.m.  

  • ditto scott-o-rama!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 p.m.  

  • Loving the input folks! Thanks for your feedback and inclusions to the I-love-Canadian-men list.

    As for Scott and Jesse, exclusive naked pictures of me are in the mail. Thank you for your comments : )

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 7:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home