life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Go girls!

One of the compromises I had to make in accepting my new job was realizing that this wasn't going to happen. I tried to make my acceptance of the job conditional upon getting time off to head back to Canada for these volleyball tournaments, but it just couldn't work. As usual, my teammates were supportive of my decision and understood that I tried my best to secure the time off.

But the end result is that I'll be sending my love and best wishes to the team from here while they hit the court and outglam outplay the competition. I know that nobody is irreplaceable and that my spot will be taken by someone just as tall, just as talented, and just as committed as I am. I just hope he's just as alcoholic fun-loving too!

So go Suzie, go Willy, go Patsy and go Joe. Have fun and make absolute certain you dig some balls for me!

1 Comments:

  • oh, that kinda sucks...but at least you get to hang out on the beach a little longer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home