life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Good,
The Bad,
The Ugly,
and The Fucking Brilliant

The Good: the weather here has been freakin' unbelievable.

The Bad: it's a bit boring here. OK, a whole lot boring.

The Ugly: I'm sick of the dial-up speed of 28.8 kbps that I "enjoy" in my torture chamber serviced apartment.

But while we're at it, how about The Fucking Brilliant: going out for a drink the other night on my own (as usual), walking home all depressed and lamenting the fact that nobody ever calls me to invite me out with them, and then getting said call from two of my favourite people on tour (Surf Girl and The Boxer) who just happened to think, "I wonder what Jeff's doing. Maybe we should give him a call to see if he wants to join us."

That made my whole freakin' week! It's definitely been lonely at times, and I'm worried that things may stay that way, but once in a while you have this spark of life and you think, "Now that's more like it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home