life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Keep 'em crossed

I have a job interview this morning. Fingers crossed.

And I won't write anything about Halloween. I've hated it since Grade 3, when I dressed up like a pirate and was late for class and missed the beginning of the find-a-word exercise and didn't win because that loser DP won and I was pissed and had to temporarily surrender my crown -- well, my tiara really -- as the kid who won every contest in class. Can you tell I'm still bitter?

But I hope all of you have a Happy Halloween.

2 Comments:

  • I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    Do you think that kid who wrestled that crown away that one time is incredibly proud of it? I bet he is. I bet he talks about it as his triumph of grade 3. So really, you sharing the crown allowed that poor kid to feel good about himself for the rest of his life. Isn't that a better way to look at it?

    'Course he could just hate you 'cause you always won.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 a.m.  

  • Caro: you are always the voice of reason. Why should I hate DP and deny him his ONLY life victory? I'm a bigger man than that!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 6:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home