life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More

OK, so maybe I just can't stay away from the blog. But I just had to show you more pics after last night's amazing snowfall. Yes, it puked again last night, and here are the pics to prove it -- this time showcasing the beautiful sunshine that brightens up all that gorgeous snow and makes it a picture-perfect day.

From top to bottom, you see my view over English Bay; overlooking English Bay Beach with a peek-a-boo view of Stanley Park; northwest overlooking the West End towards Grouse Mountain; and north towards more of the North Shore Mountains.

Ain't it a pretty view from my skypad?

5 Comments:

  • Gorgeous!
    Makes me a little homesick.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 p.m.  

  • Wow, that's surreal. Like maybe some Hollywood photographic digitization was done for some new sci-fi movie!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:36 p.m.  

  • What beautiful pics! I always forget how beautiful your city is. Love it love it. Please please never speak of you going on hiatus again... don't think I could survive without knowing the little tidbits of your life.

    By Blogger Jen, at 4:38 p.m.  

  • Wow that is so beautiful, I am on my way over.
    Also Monkey says that he misses you too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 a.m.  

  • it looks cold, is it cold cause it looks cold? and i am not so much a fan of cold -- for you i would let that go of course. and thank goodness you got back on this thing cause little rachel and seymor were all distraught about how you were doing and if you had been snowed in and if you had good boots and a hat (ok, the last bit was me cause really, i wasn't sure)...good to know you are hibernating in the apt.
    thinking of you and happy it's not here yet -- leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home