life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

F(urniture) Day

My furniture is being delivered today. Yippee! Now I'll have somewhere to sit while I eat breakfast and watch TV and post blog entries.

This weekend is shaping up to be fun. I've got my more or less weekly sushi dinner with Suzie and Wilma, and I've been told by Suzie to keep Friday night and Saturday night open. Why? I'm not sure, but am somewhat apprehensive. And I believe something is happening Sunday evening, but details are a bit sketchy. Everyone has done a fine job of keeping everything under wraps, so I'm in the dark. But, truth be told, I'm lovin' it.

Here's to a fantastic weekend!

Update: the furniture is here, it's gorgeous, and I feel like an adult with real furnishings instead of IKEA merchandise for the first time ever. Not that there's anything at all wrong with IKEA, but I'm just excited to have stuff that I don't have to assemble myself : )

2 Comments:

  • if any of your new furniture has any resemblance to the items I have been lusting after through their window for the past 3 years, I'm afraid we can no longer be friends. ok, maybe we still can be. I'll be the jealous friend enjoying the new view from your new chair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 p.m.  

  • Muffin: you can enjoy the view (and even The View) from my new leather armchair any time!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 12:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home