life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

secretive_conniving_party_planner

OK, OK. It's true. In a few short weeks I turn the big 4-0. Surprisingly, however, I don't have more than a few grey hairs, I actually have all my hair, and I'm only moderately out of shape for a middle-aged guy.

Suzie is planning some kind of extravaganza thingy. I don't know any details, so if you're interested in joining us for whatever the hell is going on, please feel free to contact Suzie at: secretive_conniving_party_planner@hotmail.com : )

Will somebody please give up some information? I'm gettin' more than a tad curious!

3 Comments:

  • Our lips are sealed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 a.m.  

  • poor, poor clueless pomello...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 p.m.  

  • no peeking at your surprise...we will not enable you to know early. but know that we love you anyways :-)...leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home