life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No cocktails without me, please!

So Leona Lowenstein and Tower Girl are, as I write this, having cocktails and lunch at some joint in Toronto. I called, we chatted, we laughed, we reminisced, and it was all good. We discussed potential rendez-vous options for Christmas in Ottawa. It was all good. But I don't like the fact that they can have cocktails without me.

Extremely. Jealous.

Damn, I miss those gals.

3 Comments:

  • What? No mention of the fabulous bunny costume you saw at AXA Place on the 31st? OK, I admit that it was cobbled together from a last minute trip to the Sally Ann and involved decapitating a child's costume, so maybe it wasn't that fabulous. Good to see you & good luck with the job search!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 p.m.  

  • Lisa: it was indeed fabulous! Great to see you and your bunny head. Thanks for keeping tabs on me through the blog!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 10:35 p.m.  

  • Lisa: can you also let me know what your e-mail address is? I think I have an old one that doesn't seem to work...

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home