life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Now performing:
* synchro boo
* triple boo
* dueling boo
* strut-and-boo

Suzie and I went to Seattle this weekend to visit Blossom, hit the bars, and check out our old stompin' grounds. It was great to do all that and see Blossom and enjoy the generosity of world famous Seattle-portioned cocktails.

No, really, it was. But the real reason I went was to import this back home to Canada.

Well, and to do peek-a-boos at The Cuff Sunday T-Dance. Boy, did we do plenty of those! Suzie and I perfected the synchronized peek-a-boo, the triple boo, the dueling boos, and the strut-and-boo versions. I even had some poor onlooker convinced I was a professional dancer. Like, for money. You know, of the dollar bill variety.

Ahhh, the allure of Seattle never fades. And neither does my love for the nectar of the gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home