life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Someone's drinking the kool-aid

So Luscious Lorna is in the cult. She's drinking the kool-aid. She's a convert. She's talking about her life as having new meaning now.

She's the newest fan of Three Olives cherry vodka. And we've been drinking it nonstop since my arrival in Atlanta on Wednesday evening. In fact, she's talked about segmenting her life into the period before cherry vodka, and the bright new horizon known as life after cherry vodka.

Thanksgiving dinner at The Mansion was great, and we left with beaucoup de leftovers. And after seeing Lorna off to work this morning, it's now the weekend. We're going out to cut a rug tonight, and have plenty of other plans for the next couple of days. After Phase I of my 40th Birthday Celebrations in Seattle last weekend, it's now Phase II. And I plan on celebrating the fact that I'm (nearly) 40 and not fat or mature by eating and drinking like a pig.

Cuz that's just what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home