life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stay warm

This weather is more like Eastern Canada's, with bitter cold and plenty o' snow. Driving on sidestreets is treacherous, people are cranky, and it's a wee reminder that Mother Nature sometimes revels in throwing a curveball at ya.

I'm still here. Just busy getting ready to move this weekend, and visiting furniture stores to actually have something to put in my new place. Am I more of a French Provincial kind of guy, or is Mid-Century Retro more my style?

Stay warm, everyone!

4 Comments:

  • who are you kidding, you know you are victorian-modern-sheek! i hear there is this company that originated in sweden that offers good stuff at reasonable prices...i'll have to look up the name and get back to you. sorry to hear about the weather...oy, gotta go as the schwartz kids are diggin in the garden again. kisses, leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 p.m.  

  • Hallo gal!!! Just wanted you to know it will be 13 degrees here again tomorrow!!! May I suggest ultra-suede.... stain resistant - especially with those pesky little peanut m&m's that get away. I guess an unemployed person can't get on a lease eh??? Love that you converted Lorna to the "cherry side".
    See you soon gal... Tower Girl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 p.m.  

  • 16C & partly cloudy in the nation's capital - I might just have to go for a run (in shorts!) at lunch.

    As for furniture, this sounds about right: "Retro 80s Modern Plum Leatherette Cushion Glider Rocker Chair with Round Base Matching Rocking Ottoman" or a "Carlton bookcase" or milk crates!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 a.m.  

  • Oh, you crazy kids with your weather stories and better-than-you attitudes. Rest assured that when it's back to normal (Ontario at -20C and Vancouver at +10C) I'll be enjoying the last laugh!!

    As for my decor, I think I'd have to term my taste as post-circus-and-back-to-reality chic. Very distinctive!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home