life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Early and beautiful

The other day, I woke up far too early for someone who's not working. On that beautiful morning, I looked out my window and saw a procession of cruise ships (well, two cruise ships) heading to the cruise ship terminal downtown. Here's the first one lumbering majestically around Stanley Park and towards its destination:

We're having beautiful weather here on the Best Coast -- er, the West Coast. It's supposed to turn kinda ugly for the upcoming long weekend, but that doesn't matter at all.

Why, you ask??

Have I mentioned that I'm heading to Vegas?? Ya, baby!!

4 Comments:

  • I'll be in Vegas for the May two-four! When are you going?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 p.m.  

  • Caro!! Yippee!! I'm there from Friday, May 18 through Tuesday, May 22. You?

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:24 a.m.  

  • Hah! I'm there from Thursday the 24th through Tuesday the 29th. Bummer! (but I'll be in Van at the end of June. Beers?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 a.m.  

  • Ahhh, that would have been too good to be true! Alas, end-of-June beers it is!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 7:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home