life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Full report to come!

We lost our soccer game 2-1 tonight. I had a couple of good scoring chances, but didn't get the ball between the uprights.

Our record now stands at two wins and two losses, but both losses have been very competitive games, so we're still in this competition, folks!! With a bye next week, I have some time to (hopefully) heal a strained right groin that's been giving me mucho trouble. Hmmmm, my slo-pitch team doesn't play this Sunday either, meaning that I have a 10 day stretch with neither a soccer nor slo-pitch game. If that doesn't give that little fella a chance to heal, I'm not sure what will!!


Y'all know I'm takin' my guy to Vegas this weekend, right?! Uh, no, it's not to get married, you crazy freaks! Just to have plenty of fun with a whole bunch of surprises that he doesn't know about yet : )

You'll get a full report of the festivities upon my return!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home