life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Cultural/Social (Temporary) (Class TE) Subclass 420 (Entertainment) Visa

Just an ordinary Friday here in Sydney. What's going on? Hmmmm, let me think...

  • We finished third in pub trivia on Wednesday. With much harder questions than last week, we were hurt by the absence of our literary ace, Catherine. We struggled with Round 4, where we had to come up with the title of the novel whose opening line we were provided with. I'll always be the first to admit that I simply do not read. Still, we won the bonus prize for best team name and were by far the strongest four-person team in the competition.
  • More weird and wonderful dreams. Last night, I think Steffi Graf featured prominently. Just. Plain. Weird.
  • The weather's still holding strong. Still hot and sunny, but (thankfully) no humidity.
  • Haven't done anything athletic in a dog's age.
  • Lost last night proved interesting. I just had this eerie feeling that Sun knew English;that she could really understand what was being said around her. Aha! I was right!!
  • Oh ya....and I found out today that I got my new Australian work visa and I fly to Melbourne on Tuesday to begin my new adventure!!

Go figure, my visa falls under the category of "Cultural/Social (Entertainment)" but I could have told you that. Jeepers, during my years in Whistler, I was always known as The Social Leader in charge of entertainment, and my recent operatic experience proves just how kulcha'd I am.

Melbourne, here I come!

1 Comments:

  • Social Leader in charge of entertainment. I remember the days fondly.
    Will you be creating scavenger hunts for the circus folk in each of the cities that you travel to? That could be a fun way to learn about the cities and claim the social leader title in your company.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home