life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Releasing the J-LO sex god within

Oh God. I did it. I succumbed.

I bought a new pair of jeans that actually make me look like I have an ass aren't quite so loose as the ones I've been wearing for the past year. I admit it: I'm being totally shallow. But can somebody please look at me with lust in their eyes for a change?!

I'm not a bad man. I'm just lame weak.

5 Comments:

  • You will find lust (and more I'm sure) when you come to North America.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 p.m.  

  • if we're to give you that kind of lust, we must see pictures of said ass in said jeans!! ;)

    By Blogger myke, at 4:30 p.m.  

  • Indytallguy: Very nice of you to say that! For now, I'll settle for a quick sideways glance.

    Myke: Uh, camera problems. Ya, that's it, I'm having camera problems. They're, uh, preventing me from downloading pics.

    Pony: Good thing Mother Nature took ample care of you in other ways, tiger!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 5:41 p.m.  

  • Debra - You are far too hard on yourself. If I had your genes (or jeans) I'd be more than happy! ;-p

    By Blogger epicurist, at 8:03 a.m.  

  • Epicurist: two gold stars for that comment!! (much appreciated)

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home