life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, March 26, 2007

For the record

I suppose it's time I went public.

Yup, I'm finally ready to announce that I'm dating someone. Someone I've known for a long time, who is wonderful, who is very together, who brings joy and happiness to my already-abundant life. And -- to satisfy my shallow side -- who is really hot!

But for now you probably won't get too many details beyond that. Suffice to say that this guy has been the reason I've occasionally put up posts like this and this. Yes, and even this cryptic little one, which everyone assumed was career-related.

Hee hee. Guess what? That cryptic post wasn't about work at all, but about the start of something wonderful with him : )

Things are all good. And I seem to have this perma-grin on my face! Yay me!

3 Comments:

  • happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!happy for you!
    and now, for my next trick....
    miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!miss you heaps!
    love cookie xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 a.m.  

  • ain't love grand??? so glad to hear things are great! Keep smilin' gal... looks good on ya!
    Tower Girl xoxoxoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 p.m.  

  • hey gal!! how was the rest of your time in calgary? any more metals to hand around your neck?
    - Tower Girl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home