life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The interview

The interview went well. I spoke to three different people and didn't have any really hardball questions thrown at me. I didn't have to bullshit at all, and felt very genuine and honest with my interviewers.

I wrote thank you cards and brought them up to Reception to be distributed today. And it's a good thing, because they're gathering this afternoon to make a decision and change someone's life. Lord knows I love a quick decision-making process, and the fact that I could know as early as 4PM could be the perfect start to a fantastic weekend! Then again, it might not be until Tuesday. Either way, I feel confident and happy with my performance. And that's the important thing except that getting the job is the real goal here.

Now bring on Vegas, baby! Mama needs a new pair of red suede pumps! And with the Canadian dollar at a 30-year high (91+ cents USD!), now is the time to find 'em!

2 Comments:

  • morrie,
    i hear the luck-of-the-irish is something to hold on to...may you find some irish and have them help you gamble to win -- the entire finestein family is taulking about the interview and ready to be your reference...they know you do good work and so do i! wishing i could join you in vegas and may you have good news upon returning north. always, leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 p.m.  

  • glad to hear it went so well gal! can't wait to hear the outcome! my mom finally got word on her passport and she's booked on a flight arriving here next monday. so there is a bed beside me here in Paris ready and waiting for you!! hope you manage to get here :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home