life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Early days on the job

Originally written on Thursday, March 17. Not posted until now cuz I've been really freakin' busy, damnit!

I’ve dressed up in a costume to serve drinks, I’ve ironed yards and yards of pretty pink flowing fabric, I’ve arranged hors d’ouevres, I’ve ushered guests in and out of the VIP tent, I've dressed up as a security guard, I've established a rapport with my team. I’ve met amazing people, I've seen many smiling faces, I’ve eaten heaps of great food, I’ve been involved in a couple of near-crisis situations that required some firefighting by me and my new awesome team.

It’s been a pretty great start to my new adventure. Can’t wait to see what awaits me today!

But who placed an order for Winter?! I think I’ll have to pick up a few warmer clothes in order to survive. Luckily I have a modest clothing allowance. Can you believe it? A clothing allowance?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home