life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Let's Have a Pyjama Party!

So what if Michael Jackson turned up to his trial wearing pyjama pants?! Luscious Lorna used to show up at work on occasion wearing her very own flannel PJ's. As I said in that birthday tribute post, that is quite possibly my absolute favourite thing about her. Ever.

She's a lot like Wacko Jacko, that Luscious Lorna. She's white, she's uber-talented, and she wears pyjama pants in public. The latter point is just one of the reasons I think Luscious Lorna rocks!

1 Comments:

  • I am sitting here readng this having just come back in from unloading things from my car and being caught outside by my neighbours in my pyjamas! We had a chat, they laughed, nobody had to stand before a judge.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home