life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Radio chatter

I feel so stupid butch talking on the radio and saying stuff like:

  • "Jeff to Show Logistics"
  • "Go for Jeff"
  • "What's your 20?"
  • "Copy"
  • "Over"
  • "I've made the call"
  • "We're clear"

I'm still a bit shy about talking on the radio. But when it comes to making public address announcements to our guests, I'm da bomb! "Mesdames et Messieurs. Bienvenue and welcome...."

4 Comments:

  • Hmm. Always suspected you'd be hot at phone sex. You as PA announcer confirms it :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 a.m.  

  • Un Vedette de radio futur, peut-ĂȘtre?

    By Blogger dantallion, at 9:24 p.m.  

  • Beam me up Scotty...Houston, we have a problem...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 a.m.  

  • Makes me think of days with the radio bib and Captain Canada with his infamous elbow up, palm forward, talk into the radio sideways technique.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home