life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh, and happy birthday Mom!

I love you tons! But why didn't you call me back when we got cut off the other day? I told you I didn't have any overseas credit left, so if we got cut off that you'd need to call me back.

I waited and waited. Then I watched TV. And then I went back to waiting again. Then I had a shower. Still no sign that you'd called. No message. Nothing! And then I had lunch. But still I kept expecting you to call back and say that you had trouble figuring out the overseas dialing sequence again. But nope. I was left out in the cold. Clearly you don't love me like you used to : (

But happy birthday anyways. I still love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home