life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Respite

Rest assured, I'll finish off Vegas: part 5 shortly. But it's been a very busy weekend and Monday.

Saturday morning, I met my guy's sister and brother-in-law. Saturday afternoon, I met the rest of my guy's entire family. Saturday night, we had a party to celebrate my guy's 40th birthday. It was all wicked, and meeting the family went well. In fact, his family kinda reminds me of ours - not exactly the same, but I saw some similarities.

Sunday, I had brunch with my guy and his entire family. Then it was off to the ball field, where my team finally won a game! I played like one of the Bad News Bears, but we managed to squeak out a win by a mere run. Phew! The winless streak is over and we're well on our way to a winning streak -- hopefully!

Today, I start my new job. Yippee for me!

Stay tuned for Vegas: part 5, coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home