life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Lions and tigers and bears?
Travel and tasting and air miles!
Oh my!!

I'm finished work for the day, I have tomorrow off, and am meeting a friend for lunch and a catch-up. Yay!

Our troupe is on the move very soon. Off to Adelaide on May 3, where we open on May 12 and get to perform for an entirely new city of people. Then Perth, Singapore and Hong Kong are on the agenda, followed by....we're not exactly sure. There are some exciting destinations in the works, but details are being finalized as we speak and we'll know in the next little while. While I can't divulge anything just yet, I'll keep ya posted.

Oh, and speaking of Singapore and Hong Kong...have I mentioned that I have to go to both cities to taste food?! You read that correctly -- I have to go on a tasting trip to sample menu items and finalize the selections with our caterers. Travel, food, and the opportunity to collect air miles: three of my loves.

Does it get any better?! I've nearly achieved my life goal of becoming a travel journalist! Cuz you know I'll be writing about my tasting trip : )

2 Comments:

  • Damn. Are they hiring?

    By Blogger dantallion, at 1:10 p.m.  

  • Always! But you're not ready to leave your beautiful new love shack, are ya?

    Still, I'd take you in a second.

    Sorry, sorry, I meant WE'D take you in a second. As an employee. As a brand new circus freak. As a new addition to our tent city.

    I'll shut up now.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home