life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Scary Jill moving to Fruit Loops?!

Last night, I dreamed that I was playing badminton in the ocean with a tennis racquet. I couldn't see very well out of my left eye, which made backhands pretty difficult. I was playing with Brad Denison, a guy I last worked with in 1991.

I also dreamed that someone kept complimenting me on the colour of my highlights. Hmmmm, I don't have highlights...unless you count the natural auburn highlights that have resurfaced in my dark mane on account of all the sunny weather we've had in the Down Under Autumn.

Then I dreamed that my friend Scary Jill was moving to Kamloops, or somewhere else in the BC interior. I flew back to Vancouver for her farewell party. Good party!

Weird. But at least I slept through the night for the very first time since getting to Melbourne 4-1/2 weeks ago. I feel refreshed and rarin' to go for the first morning in a loooong time. Too bad work has been such a circus lately : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home