life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well bust my buttons!

Today I had lunch with a friend in Ashburton, and she treated! I went to Ikea to pick up some picture frames that I'll fill with pics of my Melbourne temp staff and give to them as souvenirs of their circus employment experience. I got some new pictures taken so that I can apply for my new passport. I picked up Subway for dinner. And I watched Lost and got pulled even deeper into the mystery of that damn island.

Mona Michaelson-Sanders arrives tomorrow. And I'm busting my buttons : )

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like circus life is agreeing with you. Have you had a chance to meet up with Craig Shaw? Enjoy reading about your little adventures. Have a blast! Don't run over anyone with the forklift!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 a.m.  

  • Unfortunately Craig is in the midst of his year-long road trip around Australia, so I haven't seen him. And I promise not to hit anyone with the forklift. Safety first!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 12:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home