life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

The job continues to go well -- if two days can be a real gauge, that is. Like Monday, I didn't need to take a nap yesterday either, so that was a continued good sign of my abilility to cope in the real world after so many months away : )

Today I head back for day #3, while my guy copes with the reality that he's hit a new decade. His 40th is today and, despite the fact that we celebrated on the weekend, it's still a big day. Unfortunately, he's got rehearsal for his chorus tonight, while I've got a soccer game. At the very least, I'll find a way to get a card to him.

And that's it for Wednesday. Happy Hump Day, everyone!

1 Comments:

  • So glad the job is going well Jeff! What is it like to be a Monday - Friday guy again? What are you doing exactly?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home