life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

All good

The first week is over,

Yes, five days are done.

Full of laughter and visiting,

You'd think work was all fun!


I finished my first week of work yesterday, and it's been an absolutely awesome re-introduction to the life of a workin' gal. I had a nice, smooth transition into the job, and the people -- many of whom I already knew -- have been great. I've felt very much at home in my new surroundings, and feel like I'm really going to like it.

And what is this new job? Well, I'm working as an undercover agent Office Manager for my old company, but in their corporate office as opposed to the tech group. I worked in this office back from 1998 to 2000, and am familiar with the ins and outs of the company and the runnings of the office.

I won't go into too much detail on the job or the company, but suffice to say that it's all good.

1 Comments:

  • Sweet! Does that mean I can hit you up for a job when we come to Van a few years hence?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home